Software AG Government Solutions
Software AG Government Solutions is a growth-oriented software company dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government and Aerospace and Defense communities. We are headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. Our world class product suites are based on a fully integrated digital business platform that inherently removes the barriers of connecting data from every source across an extended enterprise. We specialize in software products that deliver rapid application development, process automation, business/IT transformation and real-time in-memory data management and analytics at massive scale. The company is focused on building trusting relationships with our customers leveraging a highly effective “Prove IT First and Prove IT Fast” approach to solving mission critical IT challenges. Widely embraced by our customers, this approach has been proven to minimize risks associated with IT investments
Contracts Administrator | Herndon, VA
Software AG Government Solutions is experiencing unprecedented rapid growth and is seeking a Contracts Administrator. This role will be responsible for the following:
- Manage active contracts and engagements. Act as liaison with program managers to ensure compliance with contract terms. Ensure compliance with solicitations. Act as subcontract administrator.
- Use functional experience and expertise in the review and administration of NDAs, teaming agreements, subcontracts, assist in preparations for proposals to subcontractors, analyze RFPs and solicitations, pricing, and contract terms and conditions as well as review price proposals.
- Assist with contract negotiation, contract administration and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Assist in the preparation of internal contracts reports and information for contract management, and in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions, summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Extensive verbal and written communications with contracting personnel at Government agencies and commercial firms to negotiate contract and subcontract terms and conditions, contract and subcontract modifications, discuss issues of contract performance and administration, contract invoicing issues, and contract close out issues.
- The Contracts Administrator will be an organized individual capable of multi-tasking and will be required to manage multiple functions and interact with personnel at all levels of management.
- Maintain contract files in accordance with all required regulations and Support all Government mandated contractual reporting requirements.
- Analyze, compute, and track contract payment and support the resolution of payment-related problems.
- Manage all aspects of our GSA schedule including regular updates, GSA reporting, etc.
- Manage all federal related systems such as SAM.
- Manage access/monitor/work with various federal procurement systems such as eBuy and commercial systems such as Exostar.
Experience and Background
- 3-5 years of experience with contract administration for contracts with the Federal Government.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience with the analysis of agreements.
- Experience with negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. secret level security clearance (requires US Citizenship).
- Working knowledge and experience referencing and interpreting the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Department of Defense supplement to the FAR (DFARS), as well as various other Federal agency regulations.
- Knowledge of proposal development, reading/interpreting RFP terms/conditions, and contract administration with the Federal Government.
- Organized, detail oriented and demonstrate strong time management skills and can coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.