Software AG Government Solutions is experiencing unprecedented rapid growth and is seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales to manage the Federal Civilian Sales team.
We are a software company that addresses mission critical challenges with best-in-class software solutions for enterprise integration, Service-Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management, In-Memory Data, Complex Event Processing and much more. Our core products are webMethods, Terracotta (enterprise Ehcache), Apama, Aris and Alfabet.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to grow revenues in existing and new customers across the entire Federal Civilian market (DHS/HHS/FBI).
- Manage and mentor Sales Reps in selling the entire Software AG portfolio of software and services using a consultative solution selling approach.
- Manage 6 to 8 direct reports.
- Use Salesforce CRM to effectively and accurately manage forecasting and pipeline reports related to revenue, client acquisition, etc.
- Coach and mentor Account Executives with a hands-on, team-oriented approach.
- Team with System Integrators and partners to develop qualified opportunities and create winning RFP responses.
- Work with marketing, product management, sales engineers, and professional services teams to maximize opportunities and foster cohesive sales strategies.
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client/partner relationships.
- Build teams and motivate staff to exceed goals.
Requirements and Experience
- BA/BS with 10+ years of related sales and sales management experience.
- Prior experience successfully selling Enterprise Software based solutions to Federal Civilian customers.
- Demonstrated multi-year success in consistently managing sales teams that meet or exceed quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills and interaction with internal/external customers.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings.
- Team player and able to take direction from the National Vice President of Sales.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM a plus.
- Ability to understand customers' business, needs, challenges and expectations.
- Shows personal commitment, strong leadership skills and experienced in working in a collaborative environment.
Software AG Government Solution is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement