Southeast Industrial Equipment
As one of the Southeast’s largest material handling equipment dealers; Southeast Industrial Equipment provides customers with a comprehensive range of new forklifts, lift trucks, and used industrial equipment for sale, lease, or rent. We are not just a forklift dealership, we are a full solutions provider offering everything your facility needs from financing options to service, repair, training, and management programs, as well as, a full warehouse catalog to create the most productive work environment.
TERRITORY MANAGER | WILSON, NC
Territory Managers (TMs) will have responsibility for igniting and managing rapid population, revenue, and profit growth in their assigned APR. Additionally, they will work in tandem with the Regional Branch Manager, Operations Manager and Territory Support Manager in their assigned branch. Each TM position and its assigned territory is critical to the overall success of its respective branch and the company as a whole. Therefore, it is essential that the TM’s performance meets or exceeds expectations. Each territory is rich with opportunities, but can also be challenging in terms of customer expectations and competition that consistently strives to hone their competitive advantages.
- Work with the assigned Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to create an annual Territory Business Plan. This plan must be developed specifically for each TM and their APR to ensure that they are able to achieve success in this role.
- Execute the Territory Business Plan to generate leads, qualify leads, and build a pipeline of opportunities large enough to consistently meet sales objectives related to profitably building machine population.
- Work diligently to accomplish the goals set out in the Annual Forecast for the assigned APR, which has been designed specifically to support the budget of each TM’s respective branch and will be used to measure job performance.
- Manage and Grow existing customer base and up-sell existing customers utilizing the 4x4 Strategy.
- Demonstrate consistent performance resulting in meeting and exceeding monthly goals set forth in the Annual Forecast by managing sales activity according to Territory Business Plan.
- Properly demonstrate and quote equipment. Demo(s) are to be approved by the RSM. Demo(s) are to be attended by the TM and quotes are to be hand delivered.
- Maintain a strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a complex solution utilizing the CSI sales process.
- Properly execute necessary paperwork using the company’s Sales Order Procedure to process customer orders within 48 Hours of receipt.
- Work within the organization and with partner vendors to assemble detailed proposals for the products and/or custom solutions that will best meet the customer’s specific needs
- Directly interface with top accounts to ensure continued satisfaction and revenue is obtained.
- Prospect within A/B accounts to identify opportunities and develop multiple relationships within A/B accounts.
- Demonstrate ability to self-assess monthly performance and adjust behaviors to exceed goals/targets.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service orientation, integrity, honesty and trustworthiness at all times.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 5 or more years' experience in a sales position
- Sales experience in the material handling industry highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, dental, vision insurance package in which company pays majority
- 3x annual salary up to $200K in life insurance
- Free accidental dismemberment and short/long term disability insurance
- Credit union membership
- 401K match of 3% annual salary
- Service awards for long-term employees including overseas vacations