Specialists On Call (SOC) is the nation’s most experienced and trusted provider of physician consultations via telemedicine. The company's clinical specialties include TeleNeurology, TelePsychiatry and TeleIntensivist coverage, and our Managed Services solution allows hospitals to build a telemedicine program using their own physicians.
Since its inception, SOC has delivered more than 250,000 consultations improving the lives of patients and their families. SOC was the first private telemedicine company to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and has maintained that accreditation every year since 2006.
Associate Directors of Client Engagement (ADCE) at Specialists on Call have a unique opportunity to work closely with our client executives at hospitals, health systems and similar facilities. The focus of the position is on the engagement experience including contract retention and selling the value of Specialists on Call on an ongoing basis. In order to be successful in your role, you must be able to clearly articulate service line value, facilitate resolution to client inquires and requests and act as a client partner for mutual success.
This role will be fulfilled in the following locations: Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania.
- Provide valued guidance with regard to strategy, objectives and definition of future Specialists on Call platform opportunities.
- Own the overall customer experience of our clients in your assigned group and manage the client relationship post implementation.
- Act as primary point of contact at the Executive level and as the escalation point for any satisfaction issues in the relationship.
- Balance role as a client advocate and strong representative of Specialists On Call with minimal supervision.
- Expand the client relationship by promoting maximal use of installed SOC services, promoting the consideration by the client of additional SOC services, and communicating potential growth opportunities to the Business Development team.
This may be the perfect next job for you if...
- Passionate about the positive ways technology, particularly telemedicine, can improve healthcare
- Able to apply strategic, critical and analytic thinking skills to facilitate resolution to client issues and requests
- Familiar with healthcare or hospital nomenclature, depts. and roles
- Flexible and able to travel within territory & corporate offices (Monday – Friday)
- Strongly comfortable of communicating with and/ or presenting to any level of employee in hospital setting (c-suite, clinical both nurse & physicians, credentialing, quality, and IT staff)
- Prepared to act as the subject matter expert on your clients with internal SoC stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and operations.
- Organized and project management oriented
- A FARMER-- interested in working with current clients rather than prospecting and calling on new business. This position is an annual salary/ bonus role, not a commission sales position.
Experience & Background
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field required
- Five to 10 years of experience in a client facing account management role in healthcare
- Use of CRM applications for documentation and gathering information
- Communicate information clearly using standard Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, Lynch and PowerPoint
- Able to organize data to communicate during face to face, video or phone based meetings (internally and externally)