St Michael's Inc.
St. Michael's Inc. is a consulting firm whose mission is to assist and advise customers with improving business processes and realizing results. Our highly experienced professionals have supported customers from the Department of Defense, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Homeland Security
Financial Manager | Washington, D.C.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those with working knowledge of DIA, its mission, functions, and activities; experience in/with at least 8 years of experience to Provide Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) support to military services and DIA program managers in development of programs, to include reviewing submissions for accuracy and compliance with guidance.
- Expert-level knowledge to assist in oversight of GDIP/DIA MIP intelligence issues and identify, define, analyze, and document requirements in accordance with National and Defense strategic and programmatic guidance, to include knowledge of and experience with Congressional budgeting including Congressional Rollout and responding to Questions for the Record (QFR).
- Assist government personnel in program analysis in support of the GDIP/DIA MIP program build including evaluation of resources and mission subject to fiscal reduction.
- Provide planning, programming, and budgeting support to military services and DIA program managers in development of programs, to include reviewing submissions for accuracy and compliance with guidance.
- Review program build guidance, Congressional Marks, 3Ds/5Ds/RMDs/Passback drafts and final for potential Enterprise impacts. Identify changes, coordinate with claimants to submit revisions and follow-up prior to leadership suspense. Respond to QFRs as well as Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence) and Director of Naval Intelligence QFRs within stated timelines. Amend Program of Records, ensure documentation completion; amend Intelink Resource Management Information system (iRMIS) database; review/update iRMIS write-ups; and review/update Intelligence Program Budget Submission and Congressional Budget Justification Book text narratives, exhibits, tables and charts, and special topics.
- Provide detailed analysis, identifying, defining, and documenting GDIP and resource requirements in accordance with the OMB, ODNI, and DoD programmatic guidance. Develop and document resource deliverables within established DoD and DIA databases, to include iRMIS. Provide detailed audit trail spreadsheets for identification of resource changes down to the National Intelligence Program (NIP) subproject and object class level.
- Provide technical support in preparing, developing, drafting, editing, and reviewing the CBJB inputs, responses to Congressional actions and Requests for Information (RFI) regarding the program build and provide a written analysis of all inputs and recommendations.
Experience and Background
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 8 years relevant and/or similar experience in Business or Accounting.
- TS Security Clearance required for this position