From our technology center in suburban Cleveland, our mobile and cloud-based application accelerates the adoption of energy efficiency and clean technologies in commercial and industrial buildings. The energy retrofit boom you’ve heard so much about is real, and the technology that supports it originates right here. Our customers include energy retrofit companies, professional engineering firms, energy service companies, clean power entities, public utilities, and electronics distributors. They all share the same objective of reducing the energy footprint in facilities across the world, and our software speeds that adoption paramount to none.
Software Implementation and Support Specialist
Imagine not simply engaging with clients, but creating customized solutions for them.
Imagine not only making a paycheck, but making a difference.
Imagine not just having a job, but having a mission.
If you’re driven by seamless client implementations and want to be part of something truly special, read on. StreamLinx, LLC is a cloud-based software company dedicated to solving some of the world’s most vexing energy and environmental problems, and we are searching for a dynamic Software Implementation and Support Specialist that shares this same vision who is eager to join our team.
Within the first four weeks:
- Master the SnapCount mobile and cloud application from the inside out, to gain a true understanding of what our customers require to be successful in the field
- Learn the contextual knowledge required to understand the language and nuances of the energy sector
- Participate in internal and external meetings managing the agenda and recap
- Assist with customer support while learning from those calls to transfer information into knowledge on how to provide best-in-class operational support and expertise to our customer base
Within the first 90 days:
- Actively lead customer engagement during the onboarding and implementation phases to be able to identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, and or work arounds to tailor our product to the customer’s needs
- Provide continuous support with existing and new customers by troubleshooting complex or simple software issues by phone, email, and webinars
- Manage expectations by providing clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and create escalation paths and processes.
- Create accurate, high-quality, and timely project functional and/or technical documentation for both internal and external partners.
- Provide webinar-based trainings and/or support calls
- Oversee multiple complex priorities to meet aggressive deadlines, identify opportunities, ensure unsurpassed follow-through, and drive to mutually beneficial outcomes
- Identify and support key performance indicators that impact the Customer Success team
- Review current client onboarding and implementation processes to find ways to reduce work tasks and create more efficient methods
Year One and Beyond:
- Partner with Development and Sales teams to facilitate solution design sessions
- Build and maintain rapport with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) and work collaboratively to ensure we stay devoted to our brand promise for our clients
- Seek out ways to improve current implementation processes by developing creative customer training materials
- Be able to anticipate support issues and recommend solutions while managing multiple customers simultaneously with excellent results.
Experience and Background
- College degree.
- 2-3 years of prior experience in implementing, training, and supporting web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Experience in either lighting or energy retrofit sectors would be a big plus.
- Ideal candidate has expert communication, negotiation, and analytical abilities with the ambition to over-deliver on our brand promise.
- Practice and familiarity with a Project Tracking System, GoToMeeting or WebEx, and a Knowledge Base system like Confluence or Sharepoint