Company Overview: Street Diligence, a NY-based financial technology startup, takes the pain out of analyzing complex financial documents. We are the only company that provides investors with deep analytics and unique idea generation on bonds, bank loans and other securities to help investment professionals make better decisions.
With an initial focus on fixed income, Street Diligence is disrupting the finance industry. Our web-based platform launched commercially a year ago, and we have a growing roster of clients, including some of the leading hedge funds and investment banks in finance. Our core team has deep domain expertise in finance, technology, and legal matters, and our founder is a second-time entrepreneur. We are currently looking to add a stellar Sales Associate to our team.
Street Diligence offers the opportunity to bring a unique and innovative product to market that solves a critical problem for finance professionals. We are a fast-growing, well-funded venture with an entrepreneurial culture and competitive, startup compensation.
Street Diligence, is seeking an ambitious individual to focus on lead generation for our sales team in New York. Our technology & product is unique in the marketplace, so this is a greenfield sales opportunity.
- Are you comfortable sourcing new leads?
- Do you enjoy researching and vetting potential client leads?
- Can you pitch an opportunity to a prospective buyer with limited time and under pressure?
- Do you want to participate in a fast moving, innovative company that can deliver? If so, you’ll relish being an early addition to our promising venture.
- Research and qualify potential sales leads
- Source new sales leads in multiple verticals (e.g. finance, law)
- Track, evaluate and improve our lead generation process
- Help shape our messaging, promotional material and sales campaigns
- Execute and earn a promotion to a full sales role over time
- Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to perform and make a difference
- An interest in, or some experience with, direct sales
- An interest in capital markets, finance or financial technology
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year institution