Sullivan-Palatek Inc., a leader in innovation and design, offers the industry's widest range of electric and portable rotary screw air compressors. From humble beginnings in 1984, Sullivan-Palatek has grown from providing engineering services to existing clients, to a company that manufactures the most rugged and reliable machinery available in the market. Assembled right here at home, Sullivan-Palatek machines are as tough as the people that build them.
Service Technician | Michigan City, IL
Sullivan-Palatek is looking for an energetic Service Technician to add to their team. The Service Technician will be responsbile for the following daily tasks.
- Perform routine maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and installation of compressed air equipment
- Familiarity with air compressors, refrigerated air dryers, other types of air dryers, flow controllers, filtration systems and other related equipment
- Speak to customers on a regular basis regarding their machinery's issues
- Document services performed and provide recommendations to customer contact on site
- Communicate findings and recommendations to service manager, office support personnel, and sales associates
Experience and Background
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- College or tech school is a plus.
- 2+ years working in the compressed air or similar industry is preferred
- customer service skills
- Familiar with industrial environment and safety practices
- Basic computer skills are a must