As a Senior Product Manager at Nemaris, you will spearhead product marketing throughout the Surgimap product evolution process by partnering with our developers, engineers, and business development personnel to make sure that they receive valuable feedback from the surgeons, hospitals, and medical device manufacturers with whom you will regularly interact. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with passion and drive to manage product marketing for a revolutionary software platform that was designed to create better patient outcomes, while allowing surgeons to be prepared for complex, life-changing surgeries. You revel in the opportunity to be that life changer as you immerse yourself in a variety of challenges each day including:
- Work with the CEO to develop comprehensive business plans.
- Create prioritized lists of customer and market requirements for the Surgimap platform product.
- Conduct market research to identify/track market trends.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop Surgimap branding and product training resources (YouTube videos, User Guide updates, etc.).
- Help optimize profit as well as meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives by working across diverse internal and external teams.
- Manage email blasts / campaigns using Constant Contact or a comparable platform.
- Become a subject matter expert by immersing yourself in everything about the Surgimap product so you can educate surgeons, clients, hospitals, and users through in-person demonstrations or remote demonstrations through WebEx.
- Travel to major spine conferences throughout the year (~10% travel) to showcase the Surgimap platform and gather feedback from our users.
- Because our customers are at the forefront of our success and the way we do business, perform your duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years related experience in Product Marketing or Product Management within a healthcare related industry.
- Positive, upbeat attitude that will make surgeons and clients look forward to hearing from you.
- Skilled at Excel and/or database management.
- Smart, creative person that takes pride in your work.
- High ambition, detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to ~10% of the time.
- Willingness to be in a hospital environment throughout the product lifecycle as you work with a variety of internal/external resources on product support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication and/or a related discipline
- Some experience within the field of orthopedics / spinal anatomy
- Track record of success in downstream marketing
- Demonstrated success with direct to patient/consumer marketing campaigns
Why join Nemaris?
We have created a software tool for spine surgeons that plainly put – changes the game for patients by increasing the surgeon’s ability to thoughtfully and accurately plan the surgery. But that’s just the beginning…
Surgimap’s leadership is simply unparalleled including:
- A world-renowned spine surgeon serves as the team’s eyes and ears in the operating room;
- A highly-respected, prolific author in spine research ensures that Surgimap is recognized in prestigious medical journals and that the team works with only the most relevant medical data;
- A dynamic and successful businessman with a background in tech who has managed companies both large and small leads the team on a path of international expansion.
The Surgimap team is small, but that means your ability to make a real impact is bigger. Through your work, you will better the lives of patients and physicians. If you have ever known someone that suffers from back pain, you know the huge impact your work can make!
From a brownstone building in the East Village of NYC, our Dev Team builds cross-platform, free software that is used in examination and operating rooms around the world. We have big plans at Nemaris and would love to include you in our growth, vision and ability to truly positively affect the world!