Digital Health Expert
This is your opportunity to join Swiss Re Group - one of the world's leading wholesale providers of reinsurance, insurance and other innovative forms of insurance-based risk transfer. Our business at Swiss Re is about understanding and analyzing the major risks that concern the world - from natural catastrophes to climate change, from aging populations to cybercrime. We combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. And we enable the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress. This is only possible with around 10,000 truly exceptional Swiss Re people across our group worldwide.
We are looking for a senior innovator with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team in Boston and lead transformative innovation projects in digital health.
- Identify innovative research or startup projects to building them into actionable business ideas.
- Finds internal support for the project by regularly interacting with senior management,
- Lead the project forward until completion of an actionable business plan.
- Actively contribute to team meetings
- Shares updates and news in his/her area of expertise with the team and with the wider organization
- Engage with the Boston innovation ecosystem (including startups, accelerators, and research groups).
Experience and Background
- High level of expertise in digital health (10+ years)
- Experience in the insurance industry
- Strong ties to the innovation ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven ability to lead complex projects
- Ability to communicate innovative ideas clearly to a non-technical audience
- Confident attitude when interacting and presenting to senior management
- Willing to travel in the US and Europe occasionally
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work from home policy
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits
- Generous PTO and holidays