Nova Biomedical develops, manufactures, and sells advanced technology blood testing analyzers. We employ over 1,000 people, with sales and service subsidiaries in eight countries and distributors in more than 90 additional countries. Nova has manufacturing facilities in Waltham and Billerica, Massachusetts, Belo Horizonte, Brazil and in Taipei, Taiwan. Nova is one of the 25 largest in vitro diagnostic companies in the world and the largest privately owned in vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
Account Manager | San Francisco, CA
Nova Biomedical is looking for a Sales Account Manager in San Fran area. Nova Biomedical is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art, whole blood, point-of-care and critical care analyzers, and is one of the fastest growing in vitro diagnostic companies in the world. For over 40 years, Nova continues to grow as a privately held company and is a proud recipient of State of Massachusetts’ recognition and grants for significant job growth for five consecutive years.
- Leading the effort in growing sales of all Nova Biomedical hospital clinical instruments.
- Strategically partnering with an Account Executive with your assigned geography.
- Report to the Regional Sales Manager
- Setting-up a rigorous schedule of weekly face-to-face meetings, you will generate sales leads by uncovering qualified needs inside existing hospital accounts.
- Customer retention is one of your chief responsibilities
- Develop relationships and provide strong support to your existing customer base
Experience and Background
- BA/BS degree, with solid medical sales experience selling into multiple hospital call points
- Strong MS Office skills are required
- An understanding of both hospital lab information systems and middleware
- Experience with SalesForce.com or similar CRM
- Solid base salary + Commission
- Company Car
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Innovative scholarship program for children of employees.