Team Mortgage Company
Well Capitalized Mortgage Company. We offer a wide range of mortgage products including Construction loans, FHA loans, VA loans, Refinances, Home Improvement Loans, Conventional loans, Rural Development Loans and Much Much More. Team Mortgage Company your mortgage and refinance specialists in Grand Rapids, MI. We handle your mortgage loan needs, customers can apply on-line and use our mortgage calculators. Work with mortgage professionals to get the best home loan. ...we want to be your mortgage company!
The Mortgage Loan Processor role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated administrative and sales support to multiple Mortgage Consultants. Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular Mortgage Advisors. For some clients, the mortgage loan processor will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with the client.
- Interact with individuals at all income levels and peers in a professional manner.
- Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Recommends that loan not meeting standards be denied.
- Runs and/or reviews credit reports and calls/writes to employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Types loan application forms, using computer.
- Submits application file for underwriting approval.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER for settlement.
Background and Experience
- Working knowledge of Conventional, RD, & FHA/VA loan programs.
- 2-10 years of experience.
- Licensed in the State of MI preferred.
- Good organizational skills, verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in relevant computer applications.