Temple Israel of Hollywood
Temple Israel of Hollywood, located in Los Angeles, supports a 900 family congregation with three schools serving approximately 700 children.
Data Administrator | Los Angeles, CA
The Database Applications Administrator will have responsibility for ensuring that the Temple wide suite of database applications is correct, consistent and professionally maintained.
- Controls and executes all data entry
- Provide for the coordination, organization, and facilitation related to student registration, admission, enrollment, attendance, grading, report cards, and articulation
- Maintain and update all eligible records.
- Process information requests accurately and quickly as assigned.
- Importing and exporting data, designing and producing custom queries and reports.
- Makes recommendations for improving quality to ensure data integrity and security.
- Provides user support, training, and troubleshooting.
- Communicates and supports the introduction of new features
- Works collaboratively with all staff.
- Responsible for developing, updating, and disseminating system documentation.
- Assists with special projects and other duties as needed.
- Participate, successfully, in the training programs offered to increase the individual's skill and proficiency related to the assignment
Background and Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required (Office 365 is a plus)
- Proficiency with Blackbaud “ON” Products, formerly known as Whipple Hill
- Experience working with G Suite
- Proficiency with administering operations of a proprietary database system, preferably Raiser’s Edge and Education Edge.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within strict timelines/deadlines.
- Strong analytical mind, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong written, oral, computer, and problem solving skills are important.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term basis
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and with a diverse population is essential
- A professional demeanor and a commitment to customer service are required
- Must adhere to confidentiality requirements
- Must submit and pass a Background check, TB test, and DOJ Live Scan.
- Health Care
- Pension plan
- All state, national, and Jewish holidays
- 2 weeks vacation
- Casual Atmosphere
- Flexible Hours