Our mission is to champion the continued evolution of the modern classroom by promoting unparalleled service and equipment, and offering world-renowned professional development that enables outstanding student achievement. The structure and methodology of Teq’s professional development stems from its mission statement. Our programs are structured to assist schools and districts transition to the adoption of the latest standards and assessments.
Entry level Application Developer with a degree in Computer Science. This position is responsible for conducting analysis, design, evaluation, development and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across functional areas. In addition, manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and database administration of the applications.
- Highly advanced analytical skills and business acumen including knowledge of multiple divisions.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Understands team dynamics; has the ability to apply collaborative problem solving techniques.
- Expert in Web and Mobile frameworks
- Expert in PHP, Web Services, SOAP, REST, SQL, Complex business rules implementation and JDBC
- Expert in understanding of distributed computing architectures, e.g. Client–server model
- Works to develop industry-level knowledge on new enhancements and developments coming in the next 1-5 years.
- Expert in understanding of operating systems cloud computing, e.g. AWS platform and Windows / Linux OS
- Expected to understand and apply system management, performance timing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Requires advanced knowledge of commercial Internet/web tools and protocols.
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- General understanding of storage technologies and networking
- Technology/language/application (e.g., SAP, PHP, C++. Java, XML, CGI, ASP) method, and approach to being fully versed on all including emerging technologies, methods, and design considerations
Compensation and Benefits
- Insurance: FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement plan information: 401(k)
- Paid time off: 16 Paid Days Off Plus 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Training Days