For over a century The Lebermuth Company has been sourcing, distilling, and perfecting the use of essential oils, which are crucial building blocks of fragrance and flavor. Our wide palette of ingredients allows our innovative team to develop new fragrance and flavor concepts, both natural and synthetic, in order to fit each and every client's individual needs, providing you with exactly what you need to succeed in the marketplace.
Our creative team of perfumers and flavorist have over 70 years of experience. They are supported by well-educated evaluators, analytical and cosmetic chemists as well as a knowledgeable regulatory team. The willingness of our perfumers and flavorist to take a client's idea and transform it into a customized formulation is a key benefit of working with the Lebermuth family. Our team works hand-in-hand with our clients through the product development, application testing, and stability testing phases, assuring both quality and satisfaction.
Lebermuth works directly with farmers from over 30 different countries, seeking the finest ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. Having started out in 1908 selling only mint oil, the company has expanded to selling over 250 essential oils, as well as having formulated thousands of fragrances and flavors. We have a strategic purchasing plan in place, supported by our Supply Chain Manager, who ensures we have what our clients need when they need it.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | SOUTH BEND, IN
Responsible for building long-term, profitable relationships with companies that can benefit from Lebermuth products.
- Increase Company revenue by prospecting for new clients
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Respond to questions, concerns and requests from prospects
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies for assigned region, from lead generation through closing
- Utilize various mediums (including personal visits, telephone calls and emails) and various techniques (including cold calls, warm calls and scheduled appointments) for prospecting to Lebermuth target markets
- Deliver sales presentations at customer and prospect sites, and negotiate terms agreeable to both parties
- Work closely with multiple internal and external groups (i.e. trade organizations and industry associations) in order to produce a winning effort
- Provide assistance to account managers, as needed, on any escalated customer issues or concerns
- Represent the interests of prospective customers to the Lebermuth team (i.e. relevant company information, status of sales close etc.)
- Provide feedback to Company Management regarding market trends, competitor offerings, prospect requests and product development ideas
- Assess and quantify total sales opportunity per prospect through the use of consultative, value based selling methods
- Continually expand knowledge base of products and solutions in order to articulate the benefits of Lebermuth product offerings
- Understand pricing strategy and competitive positioning in order to make appropriate recommendations
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to write correspondence that is professional in both content and tone
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from both internal and external customers, and vendors
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, discounts and decimals, and an understanding of the business principles of gross margin, cost of goods sold and net profit
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems; MS Office applications; and manufacturing, inventory control and order processing software
- Valid driver’s license required