The Millennium Alliance
Account Executive - Inside Sales
Account Executive - Inside Sales
About the Company:
At The Millennium Alliance we are always looking for ambitious souls, as well as the “Next Generation” of thinkers. As an organization, we firmly believe that a company can only go as far as its people take them. In this current era of continuous innovation & change, we are always looking for ways to tackle new challenges. It is essential for us to brainstorm ideas, think “outside of the box,” and develop game-changing ideas to help better our business, staff, and community. Millennium provides all employees with plenty of the opportunities that are needed today to have a long and healthy career in addition to a competitive edge. We are currently looking for Account Executives to join our National Assembly sponsorship sales team. The event sponsorships you sell will be targeted to B2B organizations. Successful candidates will have an existing network of technology vendor clients within the Fortune 500 space and the ability to build on that in multiple industries. The Millennium Alliance provides all of their employees with a lot of the opportunities that are needed today to have a long and healthy career in addition to a competitive edge. Wherever the journey may take you, working here will allow you to:
- Meet and collaborate with the worlds leading business and policy experts.
- Build and design unique media platforms from start up phase to execution.
- Experience a true entrepreneurial and fast changing culture.
- Receive mentorship and training from our talented management team (including external workshops from leading academics, authors, thought leaders, and business coaches).
- Travel different parts of world, experience different societies, and gain different outlooks on key social and business topics.
- Earn industry leading compensation and have a ball while doing so.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience prospecting Senior Executives at Global 1000 companies.
- Proven track record of success in conference/event and/or media sales and stellar account management.
- 2-5+ years sales experience, including cold calling.
- Be meticulous with details and possess stellar closing and follow-up skills.
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Four-year degree in Business, Communication or Marketing required.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Strong knowledge of CRM specifically Salesforce.com.
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts and be able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately.
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to grow the sponsorship client base.
- Sell Event Sponsorships to technology suppliers in up to 3 Business-to-Business National Assemblies a year.
- Immerse yourself in your key markets in order to stay abreast of pressing industry challenges/trends.
- Must be able to communicate effectively about the corresponding industry to senior level executives.
- Manage accounts on-site at events or from the office including pre-event meetings, setup support, onsite logistics assistance, and post-event feedback session.
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospects, as well as work closely with the internal CRM to prospect and close sponsorship sales.
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales process, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
- Coordinate with client services team and product team to ensure sponsors receive promised deliverables.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - apply today!