The National Association of Small Trucking Companies
Class A CDL Driver
The National Association of Small Trucking Companies (NASTC) was founded in 1989 by David Owen and Buster Anderson to help establish an active association for small trucking companies, nationwide, that serves as an advocate for, a consultant to, and a source of collective buying power for its member companies. NASTC leads a strong lobbying effort on behalf of small trucking companies and, like our members, is committed to safety, compliance and technological advancements that improve and simplify the transportation industry.
NASTC is about helping our member companies save money! That is our mission. Every program or service we develop is designed to provide efficiencies that allow more of your dollars to find their way to the bottom line
We are looking for a CDL Class A Licensed Drivers to join the teams of our 7,000+ members!
- Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Development and maintenance of professional and effective relations between the company and the customer.
- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
- Maintain vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. and First River Energy regulations.
- Comply with all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
Experience & Background
- 2+ years of experience
- Class A CDL
- Experience driving: Agricultural, Auto Hauler, Dump, Expedited, Flatbead, Hazmat, Household Goods, Reefer, Specialize, Straight, Tanker, Van, Livestock
- No accidents in the last 3 years
- Less than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Performance Bonuses will vary depending on matched member company