The Raleigh House
The Raleigh House is a 90 day substance dependency / addiction program located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver. We provide a comprehensive, holistic model of care to adults. In addition to the best of traditional and cutting-edge therapeutic approaches, we also offer art therapy, nutritional therapy, and functional medicine. We pride ourselves on having a close-knit, highly skilled clinical team and dedicated floor staff, and our caring and effective treatment program inspires many clients to find healing and success.
Intake Coordinator | Denver, CO
The Intake Coordinator assists clients to access services by providing a source of information, screening, assisting with admissions processes, and working with clients and their families to navigate admission processes.
- Take inquiry and intake calls, providing complete, sensitive, and accurate information.
- Log all incoming calls and their disposition.
- Provide well-grounded and thorough screening of client appropriateness to Raleigh House programming and make preliminary recommendation(s) about level of care while maximizing conversions to admits.
- Follow-up with pre-contemplative clients and family members, documenting interactions.
- Schedule/conduct tours and face-to-face QA for prospective clients and their families.
- Obtain and review Verification of Benefits for insurance clients.
- Coordinate intake process with multidisciplinary team, including providing a brief case presentation; participate in forming an strategic intake plan.
- Advise clients and families, in advance, about policies; assist clients and families to navigate admission processes.
- Open cases in electronic medical record (EMR) system and create new client paper charts for medical records and finance.
- Complete and process admissions paperwork and electronic documents.
- Data entry of DACOD information.
- Assist in conducting intake UA/BA, search, and other basic safety procedures.
- Update, maintain, and provide referral information, including culture and gender specific resources, wheelchair accessible resources, and public/private non/profit options.
- May assist with the maintaining medical records and files.
- May assist with transporting clients.
- Provide intake and call data to Marketing and Intake Manager, upon request.
- Is available to occasionally work after business hours and/or on the weekend in order to meet the needs of intakes.
Experience and Background
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Social Science related field, preferred.
- Certification: Certified Addiction Counselor II (CACII), preferred.
- Experience: Healthcare / treatment industry, preferred.
- Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, required. Social media and outreach skills, preferred.