The Real Deal
The Real Deal Magazine is a must read for the New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles, real estate industries. We are currently expanding into new territories around the world and hosting large scale events drawing more than 4,000 people to each of them. Our website receives over 1 million unique visitors per month. Our print publication has a monthly circulation of 65,000 copies and gets 180,000 readers.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | NEW YORK, NY
The Real Deal has been experiencing tremendous success over the last 13 years and we are growing at a rapid rate of 30%+ per year. To help us during this exciting time we are seeking a highly skilled professional to join our growing team, someone with a strong Sales background,who has consistently surpassed goals and expectations. This person will be tasked with building a book of business by selling print advertising, online advertising, and event sponsorships.
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Has a history of creating new selling opportunities, cold calling and developing relationships.
- Has a history of phone sales. Note that this position is not 100% on the phone. However the book of business/pipeline which you will be building; will be primarily built from phone calls in the first 3-6 months. A lot of our business is done at meetings, networking events, etc. as well.
- Demonstrates a high level of ambition and drive with a strong need to win.
- Clearly goal and results oriented, fueled by a challenge and enjoys the pressures of a deadline-oriented business.
- Has a personal need to track results and progress.
- Is self-motivated with a zero tolerance for excuses.
- Has some knowledge of the real estate industry; however, it isn’t required
- Account Executive experience
- SalesForce: 2 years
- Phone Sales: 2 years
- Advertising Sales: 2 years
- Sales: 2 years