thinkCSC offers IT Managed Services and Cloud Computing Solutions to the SMB, Govt & K-16 space. Our keenness for both business and IT strategy will help deliver your desired organizational results. Our experience with virtual IT management will allow you to focus on managing your priorities and serving your customers. We practice what we preach and live who we are everyday. CSC is more than a group of talented IT experts you can rely on; we are your full service Chief Technology Office.
Our cloud and managed service offerings are many. But our purpose is singular: Help our clients exceed their goals by making wise and customized IT decisions in the most economical way possible.
Challenge our commitment. You'll be pleased with the results.
Do you want to be a key element of a growing and entrepreneurial company where you will make a difference every day? Do you want to advance your career with experience in 100’s of different IT environments? Then you should apply to become part of one of the strongest IT services teams in central Ohio!
We are looking for someone who is proud of their work, has the drive and passion to be inquisitive, and is not afraid to fail. Someone who is personable, professional, a critical thinker, and has a strong desire to learn while sharing that knowledge with others.
- Consult with our clients in all aspects of technology
- Recommend, plan, and implement IT infrastructure solutions
- Diagnose and repair networks, operating systems, and applications
- Respond to client telephone (NOC) calls and technical support requests
- Monitor client networks and systems through our RMM tools
- Work independently and with fellow team members in achieving utilization objectives
- Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication
- Support the thinkCSC process for retaining present clients and for acquiring future clients
- Complete professional development objectives to stay current with emerging technology
- At least five years of experience performing the duties described below
- Proficiency in Windows server/client infrastructures, Virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware), Networking (Cisco/HP/SonicWALL), and at least one of the following; Mac OS, Google Apps, Linux, shared storage (iSCSI), BDR (StorageCraft, Veeam) database administration, scripting
- At least two technical certifications that provide the knowledge and skill to perform the major duties described above. (i.e. MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, VCP, CCNA, Network +, Storage + etc.)
- A strong work ethic and capacity to self-motivate
- Excellent communication (people) skills and ability to read any situation and react
- Highly organized, with a well formed ability to forecast, plan, implement & follow up
- Demonstrated ability and interest in mastering new and emerging technologies
- Commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism with a focus on client satisfaction
- IT Consulting experience
- Project Management experience
- Relevant degree