Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary! Find purpose guiding others on their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping them create a financial strategy based on their values and what's important to them.
We create financial strategies that help Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds, plus tailored guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century, we've helped our member-owners show God's love to others by being good stewards of the gifts they've been given.
For more than 20 years, Thrivent Financial has earned the highest possible rating from A.M. Best, an independent insurance ratings agency.1 We are No. 318 on the 2016 Fortune 500 list. Represented by total surplus, we have one of the strongest capital positions in the industry. Our strength today will help us keep our promises tomorrow.
Financial Advisor | Greater St. Louis, MO
We are seeking new team members in greater St. Louis and surrounding areas! As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a goal itself. You'll help members make the most of their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are solid and on track.
When you join us, you'll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. You'll be rewarded for building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer, you'll be well equipped to help members:
- Confidently prepare for a secure retirement
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death
- Fund their kids' or grandkids' college education
- Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience prefered
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products
- Obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; orSeries 6 and 63 registrations
- Focused on growing, innovating and serving
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful. Honest, dependable and trustworthy .
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program
- Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales
- Continued opportunities for training and professional growth