Since 1985, we have provided thousands of mortgages for customers nationwide. We pride ourselves on building long-term, productive relationships that enrich the interests of our customers, employees and shareholders. We are at the intersection of technology and experience, built to provide progressive financial solutions. A company with employees that value honesty and service, our core values have remained constant, while our systems and processes have changed with the times.
As a federally chartered institution, we have the ability to lend in all 50 states, and are an approved FHA, VA, USDA and seller/servicer with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. We pride ourselves in delivering the American Dream of home-ownership one loan at a time. We believe that bigger is not better when it comes to customer service. Instead, we live by our slogan …Big Enough to Compete, Small Enough to Care.
Branch Manager | Washington D.C.
The Branch Manager can either be originating or non-originating and will be responsible for providing guidance to the Loan Processing and Support Staff processing functions in accordance with the productivity standards set forth by management. In addition, incumbent is responsible for performing the necessary actions to ensure accurate, compliant and complete loan files and is responsible for assisting and overseeing pipeline management.
- Provide guidance, training support and development for/of new and existing Loan Processors and Support Staff.
- Coordinate and assign Loan Processor workload and workflow as well as tracking to ensure that deadlines are met daily.
- Assist with placement of complex loans as well as trouble shoot difficult lending situations.
- Accountable for the coordination and authorization of work schedules including sick leave, vacation, miscellaneous leave, overtime. Reviews and approves time sheets.
- Maintain working knowledge of all loans to include, but not limited to, mortgage, business and consumer.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to originating and processing mortgage loans.
- Lead performance management activities for department re; set goals and objective, conduct performance reviews, and establish development plans.
- 5+ years of mortgage experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience/ MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of recent management or supervisory experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in encompass Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- Federal holidays off and opportunity to acrrue 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Family atmosphere.
- Substantial 401k offered