Top Government Services Contractor
We provide services that protect and support the United States. The services include hospital housekeeping, security, technical training, grounds maintenance and landscaping, integrated solid waste removal and disposal, operations and maintenance to support government and commercial facilities.
The company is a woman-owned business that is dedicated to providing the highest professional standards with a passion to raise those standards through attention to detail, experience, knowledge, proper training, and education.
The Contract Specialist provides administrative support to our contracts department.
- Organize and maintain all contract related documents and files
- Organize and schedule meetings and conference calls related to changes to contracts that impact other departments
- Coordinate process flow and maintain records of completed tasks related to contract changes
- Be the first point of contact for corporate questions regarding updates to contracts
- Complete all system job set up functions, and coordinate with other departments to ensure all changes in system are timely and accurate
- Complete periodic audits of contract setups in system to ensure all changes have been captured
- Assist with writing and compiling past performance sections on proposals
- Assist with technical write-ups and draft proposals
- Assist on completion and submission of award applications for the company
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
Background & Experience
- High School Diploma (College Degree preferred)
- 1+ year of Contract Specialist level experience (2+ preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, emphasis on Excel
- Skillset including: planning and organization with oral and written communication
- Ability to recognize and recommend process improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal departments and external contacts
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Generous PTO and Holidays off
- Annual reviews with options to increase base pay