Technology & Business Development Project Manager
Toppan Vite is part of a global printing group with over $13 billion in sales. We have the scale, financial strength and commitment to be the partner of choice and offer the highest quality, accuracy, reliability and value in financial printing. As a full-service financial printer we help clients to manage mission-critical content for capital markets transactions, funds, annuities, financial reporting and SEC filings. Our expanding U.S. operation is staffed by the most skilled people in the business, with experience from thousands of corporate, capital markets, investment companies and insurance assignments.
We think clients are ready for a new kind of industry player. Toppan Vite’s key differentiator is a hassle-free experience with faster, better service. Every decision starts with how to take out pain and hassle, and everyone at Toppan Vite is empowered to take ownership of client projects and work for your success.
Toppan Vite New York is looking for a Technology & Business Development Project Manager. This highly visible position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and is primarily responsible for managing the technological aspects of the selling cycle and for managing complex technological aspects of a SAAS implementation within large corporate accounts. The ideal candidate should be equally comfortable working with developers and clients and can translate concepts and requirements between both sides.
- Liaison between clients, IT development and operations teams to ensure successful software implementations.
- Assist sales representatives to develop sales strategies for technology products.
- Perform sales demonstrations of proprietary document/content management software applications.
- Flexible schedule and available for frequent travel.
- Consult with prospective and existing clients to gather requirements.
- Translate customer requirements into user stories within an Agile development environment.
- Plan, communicate and execute implementation strategies for a variety of software applications.
- Use standard project management processes and software to plan and organize development, manage changes in scope, budget, time and resources and provide updates.
- Troubleshoot escalated technology issues.
Skills and Competencies
- 5-7 years experience as a technology project manager with business development responsibilities.
- Implementation of a complex SAAS solution to a large corporate client.
- Working within and development of document management, financial services applications.
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Selling or managing SAAS publishing technology.
- Expertise in XML and InDesign. Competency in SAAS applications that specialize in publishing, document and content management.
- Project management/PMO experience including working in an Agile environment as a Product Owner.
- Familiar with project management software applications such as JIRA, Assembla or similar.
- Responding to and management of RFI requests.
- Some technical lead experience beneficial.
- Base pay plus bonus
- Very generous PTO package
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k match