Tax Accountant Developer
TriTech’s software has been designed to streamline and simplify the calculation and filing process specifically for the insurance industry. The Premium Pro suite of software includes state and municipal premium tax, premium allocation, miscellaneous premium tax forms and a tax calendar. In addition to Premium Pro, TriTech Software Development Corp. has expanded to include the subsidiary TriTech Services.
This role will entail researching, developing, testing, and maintaining multiple tax software products. The candidate for this role will ensure these software products meet the industry standards of quality and accuracy.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Write professional reports and business correspondence
- Analyze, and implement tax returns changes
- Contacts state taxing authorities regarding tax returns and legislative developments
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, and customers
- Interpret and present a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Work with mathematical concepts – Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Experience and Background
- Excel, Word, Outlook, other tax software, the internet, and ability to learn new software skills
- Practical problem solving skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Bachelors degree