Triumph Strategic Consulting
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who is hungry to create and leverage technology to allow our client's growth strategy plans to take shape while also serving as the Department Manager to our existing impressive team.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to leverage the strong talents that are currently within the Programming Department in order to envision product development opportunity and manage projects through completion. This will involve the analysis, design, and development of front and back end systems and new modules as well as managing the projects from initial design through testing, while providing strategic management direction.
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in overall project scoping and management by prioritizing, planning, budgeting and tracking project progress.
- Designing, developing and modifying programs, including prototypes.
- Researching product development options and providing analysis for product direction.
- Consulting and partnering with internal departments to identify needs and include into project objectives.
- Provide support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Managing and directing programmers as well as Help Desk Support Associates.
- Evaluating employee performance, setting expectations and goals for department and individual staff members
- Creating related documentation
- Regularly meeting with and providing progress reports to CEO and Senior Leadership Team members.
Experience & Background
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Python experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Between 5-10 years of solid programming experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a supervisory role overseeing employee/team performance expectations.