TRU Architectural is a leading provider of thermally broken aluminum systems for the building envelope. Partnered with World leader Schuco, TRU manufactures their highly engineered fenestration systems in Hawthorne, CA.
TRU ARCHITECTURAL | HAWTHORNE, CA
TRU is focused on continually innovating to put their clients at the forefront of sustainable design and modern Architecture. With design engineering in house, we offer a multitude of custom solutions, adapting to meet current and future Architectural demands
- Prepare Accurate and Complete shop drawings.
- Precise system drawing creation for shop drawing templates
- Identification and self-management of project requirements and schedules
- Contribution to innovation and improvement of department's procedures, efficiency, and drafting standards
- Accurate and concise fabrication drawings
- Self-organization, self-starting, and self-training
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Architectural, Engineering, or related field
- Hand-on AutoCAD experience 2 years minimum
- Architectural Products / Aluminum extrusions & glazing experience 2 years minimum
- 401(k) after year of employment
- Vacation time/personal days/sick days
- Compensation: 70-100k