Ulrich Barn Builders
Cabin Sales Consultant
Ulrich Barn Builders, a rapidly growing company with a strong presence in North Texas is looking for a passionate, highly motivated, self-driven sales professional who understands sales potentials and does not accept anything less than the best. The successful candidate must 1) have the ability to consistently qualify and close provided leads through a consultative sale style, 2) create and improve on a strong value style solution sales process catering to client's needs and dreams, and 3) have a strong belief in the stellar results that come when opportunity meets up with will and hard work! Ulrich Barn Builders strives to continually create raving fans, not just happy clients. This is a very challenging and enjoyable opportunity for an honest, driven professional with a strong work ethic.
CABIN SALES CONSULTANT | CLEBURNE, TX
This position aims to identify, cultivate, grow and close business through a proven and provided lead generation system. Must understand the consultative sales style. If your selling success is based on price, then this is not for you. If you understand selling at the top of end of the market due to quality and you have a proven track record to prove it, this position may be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Create and maintain a high level of passion with clients dreams and needs
- Be EXCELLENT on the phone and have the ability to create rapport over the phone enough to setup a 2-4 hour tour at the factory often requiring clients to drive 2-4 hours.
- Be able to use or ability to learn to use Chief Architect to basic design client's dream floorplan
- Understand purchase/finance options
- Bring value based solutions and helping clients achieve their dreams
- Perform at high levels of excellence and performance
- Achieve very high close rates on a proven lead provided sales system
- Organize leads in a CRM system
- Qualify potential business via phone, email and chat
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain high quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ability to work independently and achieve mandated results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Report directly to the company Vice President of Sales
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence and High Energy Level
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence
- Motivation for Sales
- Proficient communication skills via email, text, etc.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Operating knowledge of Chief Architect Software a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Full Time position
- Training first 3 months
- Straight commission afterwards. $75,000 - $100,000 range
- Matching 401k, PTO package