Ulrich Barn Builders
Inside Sales Representative
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE | CLEBURNE, TX
Do you have what it takes to be a Sales Professional for the best shed builder in Texas? Are you a person who likes to work in a fast-paced sales environment? Do you enjoy seeing your efforts positively impact people’s lives?
Join our internet sales team to fulfill its’ mission of helping families live more memorable and organized lives.
Jim Rohn said, “there are only about a half dozen things that make 80% of the difference, only 6 things.”
Here are our 6…Key Result Areas: (with passion and focused intensity…)
- Contact 50 to 70 prospective customers by phone, email and text continuously throughout the day. Maintain complete and accurate records for each interaction with prospects and customers.
- Develop rapport and trust with prospective customers.
- Ask great questions and listen for customer needs, issues and concerns.
- Confirm needs and present a tailored solution to the prospect.
- Confidently ask for the order.
- Overcome objections and complete the transaction to the delight of the new customer.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- The ability to empathetically communicate very well both in person and over the phone determining needs, issues and concerns of prospective customers, and the ability to sell them on our best solution. - Great communication skills are a must.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with a client, ask probing questions, gather and document information. - Computer proficiency is a must.
- The desire and ability to ask great questions and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. - Asking great questions is a must.
- A proven track record in business to consumer sales. - Nothing happens until someone sells something - Sales are a must!
- Aspire to the Ulrich values driven approach to serving the team, our clients and our community. - Adhering to our Core Values is a must!
- You must walk the talk. - Doing what you say is a must!
- Initial paid training period after which this is an uncapped earning opportunity on straight commission.
- Excellent monthly bonus incentive and contests throughout the year.
- Paid time off and 401k.
- The right candidate can expect to earn $45,000 - $84,000 depending on your close rates.
- No ceiling, your pay becomes effective when you do.