Freelance Video Editor (Bilingual)
UrLife turns your personal photos and videos into stunning, professionally-assembled, handcrafted video memories. Founded and run by a team of Hollywood professionals, UrLife is the premier editing service for your memories worth sharing. We take your guests' fun experiences, and expertly blend them with your branded digital marketing assets, to create a premium-quality, mini movie trailer showcasing the best highlights of their vacation
UrLife is looking for an experienced, bilingual Freehand Video Editor. This role is charged with editing footage for UrLife customers, and must be service-oriented with a creative flare. You pride yourself on your ability to relate well with many personalities, and you’d love the opportunity to contribute to UrLife product and story.
We are looking for Freelance Video Editors who are bilingual in English and one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Japenese
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Freelance video editor with own equipment
- At least 2 years of professional editing experience
- Ability to self produce
- Be able to work on tight turnarounds
- Experience with graphic packages a must
- Experience cutting non-linear pieces
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base compensation package + performance bonus plan.
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization.