UrLife turns your personal photos and videos into stunning, professionally-assembled, handcrafted video memories. Founded and run by a team of Hollywood professionals, UrLife is the premier editing service for your memories worth sharing. We take your guests' fun experiences, and expertly blend them with your branded digital marketing assets, to create a premium-quality, mini movie trailer showcasing the best highlights of their vacation
The Role Work Directly with the CEO
UrLife is looking for an experienced, results-driven associate with marketing and executive admin experience. This role is charged to vendor communications and production of sales and marketing materials. The right associate is smart, service- oriented with a creative flare. You pride yourself on your ability to relate well with many personalities, and you’d love the opportunity to contribute to UrLife product and story. While working side by side with our CEO, you will receive an unparalled education within the industry and be on the fast track to a managment level position at UrLife.
- Daily communication and projects with the CEO
- Internal organization
- Creation of sales and marketing materials including but not limited to decks and presentations
- Manage communications to vendor
- Executive Assistant responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- A network of strong relationships with travel providers (hotels, cruise lines, airlines, destinations, etc.).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective at getting across complex ideas, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience creating pitch decks tailored to a specific company or target.
- Desire to work, adapt, and grow in a dynamic startup environment (experience a plus).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base compensation package + performance bonus plan.
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization.