UrLife turns your personal photos and videos into stunning, professionally-assembled, handcrafted video memories. Founded and run by a team of Hollywood professionals, UrLife is the premier editing service for your memories worth sharing. We take your guests' fun experiences, and expertly blend them with your branded digital marketing assets, to create a premium-quality, mini movie trailer showcasing the best highlights of their vacation
UrLife is looking for an experienced, results-driven sales expert with strong luxury travel and hospitality industry contacts. This role is charged to close deals with leading travel providers by forming strategic partnerships with the UrLife product and brand. The right salesperson has great demo skills, will understand and know the UrLife product and story, and will be able to take a structured approach to evaluating potential opportunities across the board while reporting directly to executive management.
This role is being offered in London and Paris.
- Participate in trainings, pitch circles, and lots of 1:1 coaching.
- You’ll jump on calls with prospects, uncover their challenges using a consultative approach, and present our unique (and totally awesome) value proposition.
- Tracking and reporting your sales metrics.
- Helping to interview, onboard, and train other sales candidates for the team.
- Meeting with other groups within UrLife: The product team to share customer feedback and inform new product features, interact with marketing to help drive leads, and connecting with Customer Success to ensure that the customers are fulfilled.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Experience & Background
- Fundamental sales skills, from prospecting to presenting and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- A network of strong relationships with travel providers (hotels, cruise lines, airlines, destinations, etc.).
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience selling a new type of digital product service.
- Experience setting and achieving sales goals, generating leads, and closing revenue.
- Successful at cultivating strategic business and market partnerships.
- Effective at getting across complex ideas, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience creating pitch decks tailored to a specific company or target.
- Desire to work, adapt, and grow in a dynamic startup environment (experience a plus).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base compensation package + performance bonus plan.
- Health insurance, 100% covered by company.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- 10 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization.