Using our long standing relationships with utility providers such as: Electric, Internet, Gas, Telephone, Satellite, Cable TV, Water and Security we offer a no-cost, one stop service that will usually save you money.
We work through real estate professionals such as real estate agents, title and mortgage professionals and service providers such as movers.
As an Executive Assistant, you will perform a variety of tasks to support office and administrative functions.
- Detailed calendar management
- Arrange calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Help with overflow phone queue
- Presentation development
- Maintain and order supplies
- Administer and participate in Marketing
- Administer recruiting efforts
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail