At Vanco, our goal is to be the best in the world at specialized payment solutions for select industries and our focus is on meeting our clients’ specialized payment needs. We provide the solutions that make it possible to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely, seamlessly and easily, benefiting our clients ... and those they serve. Our technology leads the industry ... and our quality service sets us apart. Vanco’s team of professionals are known for their drive, their dedication to what we do and their go-the-extra mile approach to service.
Vanco Values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day.
• Act with integrity
• Maintain transparency
• Focus on who we serve
• Create a positive workplace
We’re able to attract top-level talent—and keep our valued employees happy—by providing a working environment that is productive, positive and professional. We work hard to maintain a culture that fosters teamwork, encourages excellence and inspires growth. And we’re dedicated to empowering the people who help us help our clients succeed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of retail sales experience
• Proven results and strong desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal (primarily via phone) and written (primarily via
• High energy and self-starter. Motivated and able to work independently.
• Prepared to engage the customer in a full service consultative cross sale and education
• Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and succeed in a business-to-business
• Ability to listen to customer needs and to translate company solutions into customer
• Convert qualified Vanco prospects to clients.
• Managing or facilitating MQL’s requests– convert to pipeline, answer general sales
questions, present to Giving Coach Team, and transfer to Client Services.
• Manage activity and document communication with prospects and new clients within each
• Share best practices with other team members and continuously work to develop
communication and selling skills in addition to Vanco product/services, industry and
• Be an active team player on the sales team and throughout the company to meet companY
• Create a positive and professional impression on prospective Vanco clients.
• Build a strong relationship between the clients and our company.
• Talk time outbound/inbound 2.5 hours per day• 35 engagements per day to include outbound dials & emails
• Respond to leads within 2 hours
• Manage daily calendar
• Update CRM for all activities daily
• Coaching and development sessions