Vector Security, Mount Laurel
Residential Sales Representative
Vector Security® has protected people and property by providing intelligent security solutions tailored to the needs of the customer for more than 40 years. Through a network of branches and authorized dealers, we design, install and monitor Vector Home Security and Vector Business Security systems for hundreds of thousands of homes, businesses and multi-site retail chains across North America and the Caribbean.
Smart security that fits you…today and tomorrow.
The Residential Sales Representative will be responsible for increased sales of home security related packages by aggressively soliciting and generating leads through various methods.
- Prospect for new clients and establish mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients to obtain referrals to develop into new sales
- Inspect and review physical premises, design system requirements in accordance with client’s needs
- Prepare documents according to establish company guidelines
- Close sales and offer exceptional customer service & follow-up
- Monitor job progress, demonstrate operation of security system including a final “walk-through” with clients
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and able to generate leads
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Base plus commission pay structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays