Vector Security, Mt. Laurel
Outside Sales Executive
Vector Security® has protected people and property by providing intelligent security solutions tailored to the needs of the customer for more than 40 years. Through a network of branches and authorized dealers, we design, install and monitor Vector Home Security and Vector Business Security systems for hundreds of thousands of homes, businesses and multi-site retail chains across North America and the Caribbean.
Smart security that fits you…today and tomorrow.
The Commercial Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling Vector Security services and technology, leveraging relationships and closing new business while ensuring customer retention.
- Responsible for development of new business through daily prospecting activities
- Design, propose, and sell monitored electronic security systems, hosted video, mobile solutions, access control, and other solutions to new commercial clients.
- Consistent communication with existing commercial clients.
- Customer relationship management functions.
- Proactive demonstration of new technologies and services.
- Attend sales meetings
- Participate in various trade shows, associations, and networking meetings
Required Skills and/or Knowledge
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Results driven individual with strong business acumen
- Customer focused
- Equipped with functional and technical skills
- Builds and maintains peer relationships
- Experienced problem solver
- Effective time manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of B2B sales
Attractive benefits package to include base salary plus commission, contributory medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.