Villeroy & Boch, Bath & Wellness
Regional Sales Manager
Villeroy & Boch is one of the world’s largest producers of premium ceramics, making everything from coffee mugs to sinks. Our products include: plates, stemware, cutlery, sinks, baths and toilets.
Villeroy & Boch is a highly innovative company with a time-honoured tradition. Since its origins over 260 years ago, the ceramics manufacturing company founded in 1748 has developed into an international lifestyle brand. Villeroy & Boch is represented in 125 countries around the world and has about 7,600 employees. The headquarters of the listed company are located in Mettlach in Saarland, Germany.
The Bath & Wellness Division of our U.S. subsidiary is searching for a Western Regional Sales Manager based in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- Lead the sales team as they motivate their sales professionals to seek and build new customer relationships and maintain and build relationships with current customers.
- Encourage the sales team to build the V&B brand by maintaining and/or expanding our presentations in floor positioning. Work with the sales team to develop meaningful trainings and promotional materials.
- Maintain your existing contacts and develop new contacts within the project specification community including architect and design firms, developers, contractors, sales representatives, dealers and showrooms.
- Visit customers and attend trade shows and industry conferences and monitor dealer programs.
- Study industry trends and make recommendations as needed.
Experience & Background
- 3 to 5 years of experience representing luxury plumbing or other construction materials on the West coast.
- You have excellent skills in the areas of communication, presentation, interpersonal relationships
- Extremely well organized.
- Effective time manager.
- Prepared to begin work in the L.A. or San Francisco market immediately.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive salary and benefits program