Wiers is committed to helping companies achieve their utmost potential, make better fleet decisions, and advance their businesses. Decision-makers must seek smarter and better ways to run their operations and their fleets. Wiers helps clients resolve challenges that our competitors can’t, benefit from our Fleet Partnership Program, and make better maintenance decisions.
At Wiers, we stand behind our promises and our work.
Now is a great time to join our team! We are hiring "A" Technicians to join our team. If you have experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines, consider Wiers for your next career move . . . and THINK BIG!
- Read, understand, and perform repair orders as needed
- Inspect vehicle components for reuse or replacement
- Operate diagnostic equipment to properly identify the cause of the complaint
- Locate and follow the proper diagnostic information to conduct tests and measurements
- Prioritize repairs with parts availability to ensure timely repairs
- High School diploma
- Experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines
- A Current CDL is a plus but not mandatory
- Can-Do Attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Base plus commission pay package
- Comprehensive training for all positions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Generous vacation time