Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are:
Work Market connects the top freelancers to the businesses that are in need of them, matching independent professionals with companies and work based on their specific skill sets. Independent professionals across the United States rely on us on a daily basis to connect to thousands of reliable and well-paying freelance assignments. At Work Market, we strive to help companies and onsite workers come together, manage work and grow their businesses easily and reliably. We want to allow the consolidation of freelance opportunities, while also giving workers the ability to live the lifestyle they choose.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for an individual to join our Enterprise Account Executive team. We are looking for the ideal professional that shows they are up for the challenge and eager to be rewarded for their efforts. Your primary responsibilities will be to push revenue and market share in a specific territory by selling into technology and field service organizations that leverage contractor and freelance labor. We are working towards expanding our team by finding people who understand what it takes to close sales, manage sales cycles and exceed performance goals focused on constant collaboration to develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- You must be able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to have a proficient level computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers