XZact Technologies is your logical choice when seeking a Premier Technology Service Provider in the Southeast. We are a single and complete resource for the planning, design, installation, certification and maintenance of your structured cabling and communications network. Our mission is simple and singular: to bring expertise, vision and passion to all our customers, within any and every area of communications, no matter where their goals for growth may take them.
Security, Alarm Access Control, and Camera Systems technicians for various projects in the Southeast area. We are seeking dependable individuals who are interested in stable, long term opportunities.
- Professional, thorough security consultation with the customer
- Complete installation of different systems
- Train customer on the proper use of their systems
- Manage equipment inventory
- Complete required paperwork, reports and electronic forms
- Update customer account records
- Maintain regular and appropriate communication with Installation Manager
- Ability to carry equipment/ tools up to 70lbs.
- Perform duties in unusual and difficult situations such as climbing ladders, working in ceilings and outdoor with boom lifts
Experience and Background
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- A clean drug and criminal background
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A customer service attitude (good people skills)
- Experience with installation of structured wiring and devices for security/ access control systems (mag locks, door strikes, card readers, motion detectors, door contacts, & cameras)
- CCTV and IP/ Camera equipment
- Programming experience is a must.
- Experience with installation of wiring, and devices.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, schematics, specs, product manuals and software/ systems programs in order to program/ test/ install & service.