Yandell Truckaway, Inc.
Tender Truck Driver
Yandell Truckaway, Inc. combines shipping logistics with climate-controlled storage in Benicia, California. We are honored and privileged to still serve eight of our original customers from 1945, and we look forward to providing new and current customers with unique transportation and warehousing.
Tender Truck Driver | Benicia, CA
Our mission since 1945 has been to provide our customers with unbeatable service, while maintaining a high level of safety and professionalism in the trucking & warehousing industries. We operate 500,000 of food grade square feet to offer our clients a supply chain solution to decrease shipping costs and maximize customer satisfaction.
- The Benicia job requires a class A driver who will be able to start and end his shift in Benicia.
- The job requires the driver to be able to repalletize cases of wine and shrink wrap all the pallets. Apply ID tags to the pallets and make sure the correct item and count are there.
- Driver will average 50 hrs./week. He will be doing electronic logging as well as ADP for clocking in and out. With a company supplied cell phone.
Background & Experience
- 2 yrs of experience as a driver
- Hazmat endorsements
- We start all drivers at $18/hr. and top off at $22 depending on performance.
- Employees can take time off as needed
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan.
- Safety and revenue based bonuses after 12 consecutive months of employment. (average bonus pay $3000.00 yr.)