ZimmerBiomet - Downstate NY
Take your office into the operating room selling at ZimmerBiomet Orthopaedics!
ZimmerBiomet is a global leader in medical technology. It is our mission to help medical professionals restore people’s health, and every employee has the opportunity to make a difference.
Our mission drives our business goal of strong financial results and exceptional growth. We are a performance-based company; our associates are given the tools and opportunities to build dynamic sales careers as highly valued members of an elite team in the industry.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE | NEW YORK, NY
The Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the sales team within an assigned territory with installations, trouble-shooting and maintenance, demo inventory setup and customer in-service. Other responsibilities may include transporting customer inventory between accounts and covering cases for sales reps within certain accounts. The position requires the ability to assimilate and learn a high level of technical information as it relates to surgery and procedures.
- Assists with inventory moves between accounts.
- Covers cases for reps at various selected accounts and provides moderate sales support.
- Provides technical information to surgeons consistent with product user manuals.
- Assists and trains hospital personnel in the proper use and care of product and equipment.
Background & Experience
- To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
- BS/BA Degree/ Marketing or related field
- Sales experience preferred, or experience in an Operating Room, as an Emergency Medical Technician or in a related field such as Physical Education or Therapy.
- Personal integrity and accountability.
- Drive to achieve; competitive but demonstrated success as a team player.
- Self motivated, sense of urgency, hard worker with high energy level.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- No unexplained employment gaps and no history of job hopping.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- You will get exposure to the proven winning ZimmerBiomet culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
- You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
- You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
- You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
- You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day