Zound Industries is a consumer electronics fashion house that designs, develops, manufactures and sells headphones and speakers. Adding progressive lifestyle values to the concept of consumer electronics, Zound Industries’ products are designed to exceed the expectations of the modern consumer. With four brands in more than 94 markets, we make resonance couture. Zound Industries was recently named the fastest-growing Swedish company in the last five years by Dagens Industri. That means that roles and responsibility definitions change very quickly to adapt to the new goals we are setting for ourselves. We are always on the lookout for people who are versatile, able to adapt and thrive and very skilled in their area of expertise. Zound Industries proudly works with industry leaders such as Marshall's and Urbanears.
As the Account Executive Zound Industries you will be responsible for building/maintaining direct relationships with Key Accounts throughout the US. You will work to drive new and existing business relationships to expand in store presence and drive product sales. You will work to align account strategies with internal strategies and exceed revenue goals, grow product assortment and generate profitable sell-through.
- Passion for music and a strong desire to be part of a growing and dynamic organization
- Establishing strong account plans that cover the product portfolio, marketing and promotional activity, revenue and volume
- Developing key account relations into strong strategic and robust partnerships
- Effectively utilizing MDF to drive demand and pull through of stock from distributors
- Ensure all the key consumer benefits are communicated effectively in brochures, point of sale and to shop floor staff as well as ensuring effective merchandising and display of products
- Initiate and drive sales / education meetings and participate in key accounts events
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Experience presenting and negotiating programs terms with key decision makers
- Organize, implement and facilitate internal as well as external trainings
- BA/BS degree
- Must have 5-7 years of related sales experience.
- Excellent business planning and organizational skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Knowledge of consumer electronic products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent business planning, presentation and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to travel both International and Domestic, approximately 35-45%